Sunday, August 24, 2014

Welcome to my world

Welcome to my first post.

I wanted a place to explore local haunts, to go deeper into some dark thoughts. And as a lover of the unexplained and horror genre to even review movies. I wanted some place where people like me can share thoughts, stories and experiences on everything. I am not a ghost hunter, I am not even sure I am a believer.  I am just a Mother, who was raised catholic but is non-devoted, Someone who wants to believe but has never had a personal experience with anything supernatural. Someone who is fascinated with the unexplained, and knows there are more out there like me. So I will be writing about local haunted locations, I am hoping to visit them with friends too so I can share personal pictures and stories. I am going to write about fear and local lore. I am going to explore into things people shouldn't because somehow it gives me a sense of comfort. I hope as I write, readers will comment. If you have visited places I mention and have had experiences, if you have heard things, if you plan on going there. Lets share stories, and make some twisted new friendships.


No comments:

Post a Comment